In addition to having the opportunity to
take part in each and every UM1AA social
activities these companies and
services in collaboration with
UM1AA give its members these
exclusive advantages. These
privileges applied for all members
of UM1AA holding this University of Medicine 2
Alumni Association electronic member card.
How to apply
There are two type of membership available; Full Membership and Associate Membership. There are separate application forms and requirements for Full and Associate membership.
- All Alumni of University of Medicine (2), Yangon or Institute of Medicine (1), Rangoon are eligible to apply for Full membership. Application forms are available from the Alumni Association Office in the University of Medicine (2), Yangon from the website.
- Please include ONE photo in colour and a copy of graduation certificate from UM(2) or endorsement from ONE class mate who is already a member of the UM(2) AA.
- The life-time membership fee is 30,000.00 Kyats or 30 US$ for a single membership. Each member will receive their personal membership card that grants full member benefits and privileges.
- Membership fee is totally waived for those above the age of 70.
- Students (undergraduates) who are currently attending UM(2) are eligible to apply for Associate Membership.
- The application form must include ONE colour photo, a copy of student card for the current academic year.
- Associate Membership fee of 10,000 Kyats.
Please complete and submit the form under the Registration Section.